Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on
this site are owned by South West Tourism.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site are for information and/or personal use only;
- any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent
viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- the South West Tourism copyright notice (i.e.: © South West Tourism), or where applicable those supplied
by any other organisation, must appear in all copies;
- no part of this site may be reproduced
or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic
retrieval system or service without prior written permission from South
West Tourism; any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Access to and use of this site is provided by South West Tourism
subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions,
which take effect when you first use this site. South West Tourism
reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time
by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly
information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes.
Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes
your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst South West Tourism endeavours to ensure that this site is
normally available 24 hours a day, South West Tourism or its contractors
will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any
time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily
or permanently and without notice
- All materials on this website are provided for general information
purposes only. No materials, statements or representations on this
website constitute an offer.
- Whilst South West Tourism endeavours to ensure that the information
on this site is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given
as to its accuracy and South West Tourism does not accept any liability
for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to South West Tourism
by third parties. Opinions expressed within such materials do not necessarily
represent the opinions of South West Tourism. Third parties are responsible
for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies
with national and relevant foreign law. South West Tourism cannot guarantee
the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility
for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation
and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance
on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure
in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of
the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual
or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency
in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- South West Tourism shall not be liable for any damages (including,
without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits)
arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability
to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action
or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- South West Tourism accepts no responsibility for the content of any
site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are
provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no
warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid
or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country
in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent
and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid
or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned
and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full
force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have
accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with